Yesterday the government revealed its first major policy document on school reform for six years. Schools Week and Policy Exchange gathered a group of policy experts to read all of its 128-pages and quickly distil the key plans.
Panel members were:
– Becky Allen: Chief executive of Education Datalab
– Sam Freedman: Exective director at Teach First
– Warwick Mansell: Education journalist & Guardian Speed Read columnist
– Laura McInerney (chair): Editor of Schools Week
– Jonathan Simons: Director of education at Policy Exchange
Originally broadcast as a free video webinar, this is the audio recording. A transcription will be available shortly.
You can also download a one-page, no-fuss guide to the white paper.